BOOKING PRIVATE PARTIES
at Jupiter's at the CROSSING
Contact Person: Samantha Saunders
- Fully handicap accessible
- 13 regulation-size pool tables available by the hour or as part of a negotiated group fee
- Full service bar with 12 draft beers, popular imports, micro-brews, and liquors
- Natural light from both ends of the establishment creates a warm, inviting atmosphere
- 200 seat heated patio
- Buffet options for large groups
- Free parking
- Ability to seat large walk-in groups
- 60 HD televisions
- Miniature bowling leagues
- Private cocktail server
- Transportation service for large groups*
- Party Photographer
*Between one location and Jupiter's
FLEXIBLE TAB OPTIONS
For each party there may arise special conditions concerning payment (e.g. equity of funds or budget constraints). To best accommodate your group, Jupiter’s offers several different options for tab payment.
All guests pay for their own food and drinks (ATM on site).
All guests receive a predetermined number of drinks/food on party tab. Afterwards, all guests must pay for their own food and drink. A standard 15% gratuity will be added to the tab.
All food and drink received by guests is added to a running tab until the party organizer closes the tab. A Standard 15% gratuity will be added to the tab.
An accurate and fun way to contain the party tab. Party organizer creates imitation dollars and distributes them among the guests to use as cash at the bar. By printing the exact dollar amount your budget allows, you ensure that limitations are not exceeded. At party close, the Faux Bucks are tallied to close the tab. A standard 18% gratuity will be added to the tab.